More about the Free to Roof - PPA System – How it works
- Our clients agree to provide the airspace above their roofs for 25 years with us, we install the solar panels and enter into a lease of rights for this period to maintain the system and provide discounted electricity.
- We install our solar PV system onto their roof, Free of Charge.
- You pay per unit of solar electricity that you use.
- We monitor, maintain and insure the system for 25 years, at no cost to our clients.
How you benefit
- Free solar PV system – The solar panel system is fully funded by us.
- Guaranteed savings on electricity bills – Electricity produced by the solar panel system which you consume on site is purchased from us at a rate cheaper than your current energy provider and is linked to RPI inflation.
- Zero cost ‘green’ credentials – A zero capital route to improving your company’s Environmental Responsibility, enhancing relations with eco-conscious customers, suppliers and staff.
- No maintenance or insurance costs – We look after the solar panel system under a long term operations and maintenance contract and insurance cover, at no cost to you.
- Long term protection against energy markets – The unit price you pay for electricity generated by the solar PV system will be fixed at the outset of the agreement and will only rise in line with RPI, allowing you to budget more effectively.
- Fully transferable – The PPA can be transferred to new occupants should you move to new premises.
Typical savings you can expect to receive
We fund the entire installation of a solar energy system and you receive discounted solar electricity generated by the local power generating plant. The savings you can expect can be 20% off your current electricity costs by using solar energy systems on your property. After 25 years, ownership of the system transfers to you and you enjoy 100% free solar electricity for the remaining life of the system (c. 10 years). If you are interested in Residential Solar Systems or Business Solar Systems then please contact our friendly customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a call back from our Dublin office.